Friday 2 July 2010

As an aside.....

Just to keep you up to date in the assylum that is our home, Beautiful B thinks I have gone mad. 

Innocently enough I called her yesterday and asked if she wanted to see Eclipse tonight.  She was quiet for a minute so I jumped in with "It's on at midnight."  Silence.  Then.....  "You want to take me to the cinema in the middle of the night, at midnight, to see Eclipse?  Are you mad?"  (She was laughing by this point, she obviously thought I had made the time up in some alternate universe that is my brain).

"No, deadly serious, it's on at midnight, Hubby is away, you might be out with your friends, I am at a loss for what to do other than clean and wait for both of you to come home.....so?????"

Note, I had cleverly planted the seed that my life revolves around my family and that I live, breathe and eat for them.  It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that I could in-fact stay at home potter about, bob a few snakes on the head on a computer game, do some cleaning then happily read while I have the house to myself and that I am really not wanting to see the film as soon as is humanly possible.....honest!

Late last night, I saw Beautiful B's latest Facebook post which went something along the lines of:  "Mum is taking me to the cinema at mightnight to see Eclipse....nutter!"

Hubby says he has despaired of me.

Well peeps, it's because I live on the wild side and they don't......

No comments:

Post a Comment