Friday 2 July 2010

I Love to Laugh

Soft ice-cream, the smell of freshly cut grass, spending time with the family, my fluffers, reading, all things sweet related, grapes, strawberries and pineapples - these are a few of my favourite things.

But laughing beats all of these hands down.  Besides the fact that you can burn quite a few calories doing it (and I need all the help I can get) it also apparently reduces the chances of a heart attack or something equally sinister (disclaimer: I may have made the first excuse up or imagined someone knowledgable told me this just to make me feel better).

So, anything that makes me laugh is a good thing.  It's easy to make me laugh, I'm not fussy and the silliest of things make me laugh (cue the Resolva advert) so I love getting funny emails.  Hubby was sensible enough to send the latest one to my home email address because had he sent it to work I would not have been able to hide the fact that I was laughing hysterically in the corner.  It wasn't rude but it made me laugh so much that I cried for 20 minutes, I hurt my sides (why I think holding them will hurt less I don't know....) and eventually my laugh sounded like it was mixed with a foghorn which may have worried me at any other time.

What were you looking at you might be asking.  Now I am not one for treating your animals unfairly but 2 of the pictures Hubby thought I may find amusing are below:

This was the first one I started crying at.  Not amazingly funny but my brain found it amusing that anyone can put a bag on their fluffers head and get them to just sit there nice and well-behaved.  My fluffers would not do that if I bribed them with a lifetime's supply of dog food.

This is the one that did me in peeps.  I mean, 1. Why? and 2. How on earth do you get your dog to do this?  I was still crying with laughter when I got to my friends 20 minutes later.  Hubby loves that this type of thing can keep me amused for hours, I love that he knows me well enough to know what will make me laugh and how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment