Wednesday 27 October 2010

Found it.....

Not that I am obsessed or anything but below is the link for Cheryl Coles performance on the X-Factor - you know the one with the zebra stockings that only she could carry off.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVd_-inKQQI

She's tiny, I'm tiny - in height anyway.  If I starved myself for 2 years and exercised like a mad woman I might be that thin one day. 

I wouldn't wear zebra stockings because that would just look silly in the office but I would be safe in the knowledge that I could....

On a different note Beautiful B and I are off to the cinema to watch Paranormal Activity 2 - I thought the first one was rubbish but the best bits are always about watching Beautiful B jump about in her seat like a Mexican jumping bean.  I must avoid the tacos, I must avoid the tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment