Wednesday 17 August 2011

I saw this and thought of Angel....

I like to laugh, it is one of my all time favourite things to do.  I found a site.  No, not one of those websites but one that posts funny phrases, pictures and videos.  I could spend all day on this site.

Randomly scanning it the other day I came across a picture and thought of Angel.

Angel, as you will know if you have been following the blog, has had more than her fair share of body blows this last 5 years and cannot do anywhere near the amount or types of exercise she used to and boy did she do a lot! 

So she adapted, she now swims a mile at least once a week and has taken up diving...the type with a tank and oxygen tanks not the type with springy boards and stuff.

Angel also has a dog who is gorgeous and goes everywhere with her and her gorgeous family.  So when I saw the following picture I thought of Angel and Stan....

Stan is a bit bigger than this and shall we say a tad more robust so I guess the wet suit would need to be a bit stretchy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment