Wednesday 22 February 2012

Not sure the manufacturers had this in mind.....

So almost long enough for me to have forgotten about them, I ordered some headphones for Beautiful B.  They looked like earmuffs and I thought they were cute, they were in a sale and well.....I can hear her music downstairs with the existing headphones which is kinda worrying.

Having received an email saying they were to be delivered that day but having to go out I told Beautiful B that when the package arrived she could open it as the contents were for her.  Not long after my phone beeped and this photo appeared.....

I'm not sure this is what the manufacturers had in mind for them at the design stage and Cala fluff seems to be quite impressed with them.  All I can say is that I'm glad they weren't plugged in......

No comments:

Post a Comment