Sunday 28 April 2013

Another 40th and this time for the love of my life

Today is a special day for Hubby but it isn't.  Which sounds a little strange.  People think I am strange but really Hubby is strange too - he just hides it very well.

You know when your parents get to the age where you have no idea what to buy them for their birthdays and anniversaries?  Yes, well Hubby got there at about his 34th birthday and he isn't helpful in any way, shape or form when you try and get out of him what he would like for his birthday.

Which makes this birthday, his 40th, a bleeding nightmare for everyone.  Almost all of the family have asked me what Hubby would like for his birthday and all of them have received the same response - no idea; as far as Hubby is concerned it isn't a special birthday and even worse, his birthday's are just another day to him.

Hubby is my world; along with Beautiful B we are a gorgeous little family and Hubby protects Beautiful B and our with his life.  He adores me and he adores and loves Beautiful B. Hubby knew that being with me meant no children of his own but he considers Beautiful B his own and he loves her like he would his own biological child and I couldn't ask for anything else.

Hubby came along when I wasn't looking for love, maybe being happy in myself opened the doors for love and he barrelled through them and grabbed my heart and has run with it ever since.  There is nothing better than staring into his eyes and seeing the love he has for me shining through them.  He centres me and I am so much calmer since he came into my life. 

Hubby cares more for everyone else than himself and he has put Beautiful B and I above himself since we started dating.  So far he has given me 8 years of his life and I know that he loves and adores me no matter what size, shape, age, wrinkly skin or not.  He loves me for who I am and I love him more than I ever thought I could love a man.

On the 8th of October 2012 he vowed to be my husband for the rest of his life and despite how he worries he was so much more relaxed than I expected when I stood next to him and vowed to love and cherish him forever.  I know that Beautiful B and I are safe in his heart and I have never ever felt love like I do for him. 

The love that I feel for Beautiful B surrounds and fills me and she is my world and always will be.  Hubby came along and extended that world by emcompassing Beautiful B and I with his love and we feel safe and secure here. 

Being in love with Hubby and loving Beautiful B with every fibre of my being means that I do not need anything else yet my best friends and family surround all three of us with their love and I feel like the richest person on earth.

All of this sounds very contrite and may make you feel physically sick but I really don't care.  I am more than happy; the happiest I have ever been and I am lucky to have such family and friends.

Hubby has been with Beautiful B and I for 8 years and it does not matter than he thinks his 40th birthday is just another day because his family and friends will make sure that he knows that it isn't just another day; it's a day to celebrate his life, his family and to feel the love we all have for him.

I feel honoured to have Hubby in my life; always have and always will and I will make damn sure that he knows it on his 40th just as I make sure that he knows it every day that he is with me.

Happy 'any other day' Hubby - we love you and we always will.  Never mind all this 'til death us do part' business - we will love you until all of the stars fall out of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment