Friday 20 September 2013

10 hours and counting

 
10 hours is how long I have left before I get on a train with this beautiful but equally as nutty person as me.....



 to go to London and we are leaving this wonderful and sensible man.....

 
to look after these babies.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Having already laughed at how excited I was this morning I am not sure he will be able to cope with the level of excitement he experiences when he gets home and finds me packing my suitcase now that all of the chores are.  I am convinced he will be secretly relieved when I go to bed early in a bid to avoid what could be an inevitable crash at around 5pm tomorrow night....After all, I already know the minions have how I am going to feel at the beginning of the trip and how I am going to feel after I get home just after midnight on Monday night after walking around London for 4 full days and nights.
 
 
Worth it?  Most Definitely!  Thank you my darling Beautiful B for such a wonderful birthday gift.  Please don't spend as much on me next year....a lovely card and a kiss will be great.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment