Tuesday 24 December 2013

Even the dog is getting into the Christmas spirit

Hubby loves Christmas.  What he doesn't love is the run up to Christmas.  Fortunately he married me and I have enough for the both of us and more. 
 
It's Christmas Eve, the decorations are up, the food is bought, the turkey is defrosting and I have finished work to go into cleaning mode.  After a full day of it yesterday, today I have the Christmas table to set, the living room to polish, sweep and mop, the stairs to hoover and the bathroom to blitz.  Then I can go and get my hair and nails done to save me a much needed job tomorrow morning. 
 
Beautiful B is working nights so disappears to work at 9pm tonight and again tomorrow night doing the much needed job of caring for our sick and elderly in hospital during the holiday nights while we all sleep snuggly in our beds.
 
As Hubby is working today I sent him an email to help him start to get into the Christmas spirit.  It was simply this:
 
Abi rocking Christmas doggy attire

 
 
Now if that doesn't get him in the Christmas spirit I don't know what will!
 
Merry Christmas everyone.  Hope you and yours have a fabulous time.
 
See you on the other side.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment